- When will my order arrive?
Orders for the Spanish territory (Peninsula) are normally delivered within 24 hours for orders confirmed within 13 hours after being placed. For the rest, it can vary between 48-36 hours. In both cases, the preparation and delivery are always made on working days. Once the order has been sent, the customer receives an e-mail notification with the estimated delivery date. In the case of orders outside Spain, this delivery time can be between 3 and 5 working days, approximately, from the confirmation of the order.
These delivery times can be extended by 12-24 hours, if the order contains, for example, a knife-cut ham, since we cut it when we receive the order, so that you receive it virtually freshly cut to enjoy it to the fullest.
- Where do you ship?
The items offered through this website are only available for shipment to the Peninsula and Balearic Islands. We do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, or abroad.
- How can I use the website?
The IBERIC BOX website has been designed as an easy-to-use tool. We have incorporated the "Search" function to facilitate the searching of specific products. Once you have found the product, choose the correct size, and add it to the "My Basket" shopping basket. You can either continue to select items or checkout when you are ready to buy.
If this is your first order, you can sign up as a New Customer and create "My Account" by entering your personal, billing, and shipping information. By doing so, you will not have to fill in the data again on your future purchases, making everything quicker and easier for you.
- How do I know if my order was successful?
You will receive a notification as soon as the order has been received correctly. Then, you will receive another one indicating that the order is being prepared by our logistics team. Finally, you will receive a last notice informing that the order has already left our warehouse to the shipping address indicated on the order.
- Orders received before 13:00h on the current day: Delivery in 24/48 hours.
- Orders received after 13:00h on the current day: Delivery in 48/72 hours.
The delivery schedule will be before 13:30h the next working day, delivering from Tuesday to Friday. IBERIC PREMIUM will provide a tracking number and link to follow the order online.
The logistics of the transport is carried out by the company SEUR S.A, cold service. IBERIC PREMIUM is not responsible for the failures in the delivery that could be due to fault or negligence of the transport company in charge of shipping.
- How can I pay for my purchases?
You can pay for your purchases online with Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, and 4B debit or credit cards, as well as through PayPal. In any case, after confirming the purchase, the page will direct you to a secure payment gateway where you can make the payment.
- Do you make returns?
- IBERIC BOX commits itself to replacing our merchandise, as long as it is due to a quality problem caused during the transport of the product, and the customer detects the anomaly within a maximum period of 48 hours since the order was received. Therefore, the customer must check the goods during their reception to verify that:
- The number of boxes received, or the quantity of product requested, coincides with the quantities reflected on the delivery note.
- The goods arrive and are received in perfect condition, without damage, so the return of goods upon receipt is justified.
- The temperature of the product is according to the following requirements:
- Frozen: Between -15º C and -18º C
- Refrigerated: Between 0º C and 5º C
- Any incident regarding the above will always be reflected in the delivery note of the supplier, and additionally must be communicated by the client to IBERIC PREMIUM by completing the Contact Form available on the website or through the following email address [email protected]
- Any deviation from temperature requirements, expirations, or any other incidence will be communicated to the IBERIC PREMIUM sales department.
- In case the merchandise is defective, and has been communicated via telephone or e-mail, IBERIC PREMIUM will open an investigation on the veracity and cause of the incident, which, once confirmed, will entitle the customer to the right to a bond, which value will be equivalent to the value of the defective product, minus transport costs incurred in the return.
- How do I use a promotional code?
If you have a promotional code applicable to the ibericbox.com website, you can apply it to your purchase by following these steps:
- Log into ibericbox.com.
- Select all the products you want to buy and add them to the cart.
- Go to the checkout and enter the code in the “Apply Discount Code” box, then click on the “Apply Discount” button.
From that moment, the order will include the promotion applied, and the payment of the order can be made.
- Does the price include the VAT?
Yes, all prices include VAT.
- Can I cancel my order?
Using the e-mail address, [email protected], contact us to cancel your order. We will cancel it, as long as we have not made the shipment.
- How can I contact Customer Service?
For any questions or inquiries, particularly in cases of any problem during the purchase process, you may contact IBERIC PREMIUM through the following means:
E-Mail: [email protected]